Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Messages And Predictions For Today



Good Morning All!

I hope everyone has a happy and fun filled July 4th weekend! And my dear readers/friends......Let Freedom Never Perish In Your Hands!

Messages For Today:

I have had Barbara with me for some time now. I have tried to connect her to someone, but no one seems to know who she is. A tall lady, beautiful hair. She tells me she was married but never had children. Her marriage was not long, and she preferred to never marry again when it was over. She spent her life in the service of others, and she seemed to be with children a lot. She shows me the medical sign, and I'm thinking she was in the medical field and dealt with children most of the time. She was very fond of these children and often times took more time than was required to make them "comfortable and cared for". Her family was small but she tells me she was very loved. She tells me her hands were very soft and were often commented on for this reason. Her messages come a little "scattered" but the love I feel from this woman and what she gave to others is firm and true. She was a "no nonsense" type of woman, but caring and kind to all she touched.

She sees everyone and wants you to know that she is still around, helping with healing when she can and when you reach out to her. She was fond of trains and tells me to remember to think of her when you see or hear one.

I just love this lady's energy and I feel so did everyone else!!

Predictions For Today:

Remember that interview you went on that you didn't think went well? Well, it did go well and you will be offered a job soon! It may not be the job you interviewed for but this job offer is a better fit for you and one that you will enjoy! Be patient, that new job is just around the corner!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, my husband s birthday is today and I am hoping he will have a wonderfully healthful and career fulfilled future.....thanks Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your hubby and if we set an intention with the faith that it already is then it will be!! I am setting such intention for your husband and tell him all will be well..Blessing to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda. Hope you are having a great summer and keeping cool. I have a question for you. I had facial nerve surgery this past October and the neurosurgeon stated that it could take 6 or 12 months to heal and for the nerve pain to stop. Its now 9 months and I still have the pain. Do you think there is still some hope for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is always hope, keep a positive attitude about this! Our body heals at the rate IT wants to heal, not by some text book time. Keep sending the purple light of healing to the spot of pain and give it over to your healing angels. Let them do the work, and don't stress about a "timeline" for healing! Sending positive light your way! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Linda, I have gone back to school late in life to pursue a new career path....it is unfortunately very slow to finding a position.....I am seriously thinking of pursuing another path as it seems that I am being drawn to another path . Do you think that will be feasible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm think you are making an amazing leap of faith in yourself and following your heart! This is ALWAYS a great thing and I can't wait to hear how you are doing after you follow this new path! Be blessed and enjoy the journey!

      Delete